As you cozy up this winter in your blanket with a warm cup of milk and Netflix, why not try one of our super easy and exciting microwave dessert ideas that you can bake quickly and enjoy as a late night snack to satisfy your sweet tooth craving?
1- 90 second Nutella mug cake
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg large
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon Nutella
- Ice cream and chocolate sauce to serve
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg, milk and oil. Use electric beaters to beat until well combined.
- Spoon into a 435ml mug. Then spoon the Nutella into the Centre. Microwave in your Orient microwave on High/1000watts/100% for 70 seconds or until risen. Add ice-cream and sauce on the top.
2- Lemon cake
This is taking the use of your Orient microwave to the next level. Nobody in Pakistan sells such good microwaves online and then also shares such awesome recipes to go with them. So here it is, our favorite, the Orient microwave lemon cake.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut powder
- 1/2-1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon milk
For Vanilla Glaze
- 2 tablespoon sugar powder
- 1/16 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp milk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Separately, combine the milk, lemon and vanilla extract and then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the batter to a mug or a deep bowl and heat for 50 seconds.
- Separately, mix the ingredients of the glaze to the desired consistency and top the cake off.
3- Cinnamon Vanilla cake
Perfect for your there is nothing sweet to eat in the house craving, ladies and gentlemen. And the best part is none of the ingredients are fancy and you will find everything at home.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon salted butter, melted and cooled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a small bowl thoroughly. Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla and pour into a 14 ounce or larger microwave-safe mug. Sprinkle sugar cinnamon on the top. Alternate layers with cinnamon sugar being the last.
Microwave in your Orient microwave for 1 or 1 ½ minutes or until it is done to your liking. Allow to cool before you serve.
Did you like our dessert recipes? What have you tried in your Orient microwave that is available for purchase online in Pakistan? Tell us in the comments!